Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
COMMERCIAL BUILDING OWNERS MUST BE AWARE OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION OF THEIR FACILITIES.
A commercial property inspection will give you knowledge and information you will need to:
- Prepare before you sell, know what may cause a deduction inthe asking price of your property.
- Before you buy, know the condition of the property to helpprotect yourself against costly repairs after the sale.
- Although we all have the best intentions when it comes to maintaining our property, we can overlook or not have theknowledge base to notice everything. Our inspectors aretrained and have the required experience in all systems.
- All restrooms
- HVAC Systems
- Parking lots
- Storage rooms
- Exterior walkways and driveways
- Common areas
- Plumbing systems
- Electrical Systems
- Roofing Systems
Commercial building owners must be aware of the environmental condition of their facilities.
- Chronic employee sick days
- Musty odors
- Wet ceiling tiles
- Improperly maintained HVAC systems
- Loose handrails
- Tripping hazards (cracked and uneven pavement)
- EM lighting
- Backup generator
Cost for inspection is $100.00 per 1000 square feet Call 309-678-5719 now to find out more about the commercial property inspections we provide throughout Peoria, IL and Central Illinois